Community Health Fair
Saturday, June 23 10am – 1pm
1405/1425 N. Hunt Club Road, Gurnee
Free and Fun for the Whole Family!
Bring the entire Family and join us for some great fun at our Community Health Fair. Provida Family Medicine has partnered with some great organizations in the local community to help make this event an exciting and fun-filled experience. This FUN and FREE event is family-oriented and open to all ages. The event will be held outdoors between our medical office and the Advocate Centre Club located in Gurnee, Illinois across from the Jewel Osco Super Market.
Enjoy these fun and free family activities and so much more:
- Ardiente Productions (balloons and face painting)
- Meet your home town heroes
- Meet your healthcare team
- Bouncy House and games
- Prizes and Give-aways
- Louie B. Fresh Mobile Kitchen
- Health and Fitness for the Whole Family
- Warren Public Library Bookmobile
- La Michoacana Ice-cream and more
Enjoy a Special Appearance by Paw Patrol!
RSVP and be entered into a drawing to win one of 4 grand prizes:
- Fit Bit
- 4 Six-Flags Tickets
- 1 Adult Bicycle
- $50 Best-Buy Gift Card
Help Share the News